The 13th Edition of the most popular league in the world i.e IPL has just begun a couple of days ago and many people these days want to know How to watch IPL 2020 for Free, right?
Worry not, we have listed some amazing methods by which you can watch IPL live streaming for free on your mobile devices.
This IPL 2020 is streaming exclusively on Dinsey + Hotstar for which they charge users a handsome subscription fee.
Disney+Hotsar has two subscriptions as of now, VIP and a Premium, that cost Rs. 399 and 1,499 respectively, which is not a satisfying rate for all the IPL fans who wanna watch IPL 2020 matches on their mobile devices.
As of now, we consider that you don’t have a subscription but still want to watch Dream11 IPL 2020 matches live for free online, so, there are a few workarounds.
In this post, we are sharing a few genuine methods by which you can watch IPL 2020 for Free. So, here’s our first and most affordable method…
1. Download the IPL Live Streaming App (Free) #Best Option
A Live Streaming App? Yes, you heard it right. Presenting the Live Streaming App that provides 1000+ live TV & Radio channels in 15+ Countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE, and many other countries.
From this App, you can Live Steam Sports (IPL Off course), Movies, Music, News, and other TV channels along with Radio channels.
This amazing Live Streaming App is worth Rs.49 but not available on PlayStore or any other apk site for free download. It’s hosted on a secret server.
*Note: The App is worth Rs.49 but as these are COVID times, it’s available for free.
It’s one of the Best option as it’s FREE and 100% working. Click on the download button to visit the store and get the app.
2. Reliance Jio Cricket Dhan Dhana Dhan Packs (Starting at Rs.400)
Reliance Jio is offering some amazing plans with the Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription bundle. These plans start at Rs. 401 and offer’s calling + mobile data along with the VIP subscription.
The following are the plans that come bundled with Disney + Hotstar VIP benefits in Jio…
- Rs 401 plan: 90GB (3GB daily + 6GB extra) mobile data in total, 1,000 Jio to Non-Jio calling minutes, unlimited Jio to Jio calls, 100 SMSes per day, with 28 days validity.
- Rs. 444 plan: 84GB (1.5GB daily) mobile data in total, with 56 days validity.
- Rs. 612 plan: 12 vouchers in total each with 6GB mobile data and 500 Jio to Non-Jio calling minutes.
- Rs. 777 plan: 131GB (1.5GB daily + 5GB extra) mobile data in total, 3,000 Jio to Non-Jio calling minutes, unlimited Jio to Jio calls, 100 SMSes per day, with 84 days validity.
And a few more expensive packs.
3. Airtel – Ticket to Cricket Packs (Starting at Rs.400)
To compete with Jio, Airtel is also offering combos that come bundled with Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription, using which you can watch IPL 2020 matches on your mobile. These plans also start at Rs. 401 and offer regular calls, and mobile data benefits along with the VIP subscription.
Check out the following Airtel plans that come bundled with Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription…
- Rs 401 plan: 30GB data, with 28 days validity
- Rs 448 plan: 84GB data (3GB daily), truly unlimited voice calling, Airtel Xstream Premium access, Wynk Music, Rs 150 off on FasTag, online courses for 1 year with Shaw Academy, free caller tunes, with 28 days validity
- Rs 599 plan: 112GB data (2GB daily), truly unlimited voice calling, Airtel Xstream Premium access, Wynk Music, Rs 150 off on FasTag, online courses for 1 year with Shaw Academy, free caller tunes, with 56 days validity.
And a few more expensive packs.
4. Jio Fiber Plans with Disney+Hotstar Subscription (Starting at Rs.999)
Similar to Jio mobile recharges, Jio is also bundling Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription with its Jio Fiber plans.
These plans are priced at Rs. 999, 1,499, 2,499, 3,999, and 8,499 and offer various other benefits in addition to the Disney Plus Hotstar subscription to let you stream IPL 2020 without any trouble on your mobile and TV.
It’s expensive and not affordable for all.
5. TATA Sky Mobile App (Starting at Rs.295)
In case you’re a TataSky subscriber, you can stream all the TV content on your mobile device with the help of the official TataSky mobile app.
If you pay for Star Sports channel on your TataSky DTH connection, you should be able to watch IPL matches on Star Sports on your smartphone.
TATA Sky basic recharge starts at Rs.295 and you may need to pay additional money for Start Sports subscription. It’s also a good option but it will also cost you more than Rs.300.
These are the best ways by which you can enjoy IPL 2020 matches on your smartphone/tablet without paying much. We recommend going for the first option as it’s really affordable for all the IPL fans who wanna enjoy IPL on their mobile devices.
That’s all for now, for more such helpful guides, and sports updates keep following InsideCricSport.