Parimatch has been in the gambling market for almost 30 years and hence many players trust it. Is it really a good online institution and will Indian players be able to place lucrative bets on cricket and other sports there? Let’s find out in our quick & concise guide Parimatch India review.
What You Need to Know About Parimatch
Parimatch is a Ukrainian betting site that started back in the late 20th century, in 1995. The company started online in the 2000s. The fact that it has been on the market for so long speaks volumes about how happy players are with what they get from this betting company.
Today, Parimatch has a user base of over 1 million people. The site operates in dozens of countries, including India, and it is players from here who have become some of the most active. The company couldn’t ignore this, so it expanded its services to Indian players.
Players can use the site legally as it operates in India under a Curacao license. Even if problems arise that you are not happy with, you can contact the regulator directly.
Pari Match reviews from Indian players say that on the platform you can freely use rupees and fund your account using payment systems that are convenient in this regard, including through cryptocurrencies.
Advantages of Parimatch:
- Large selection of sports;
- Wide prediction line;
- Small margin and high odds;
- Fast money transactions;
- Convenient mobile app and desktop client;
- Various bonuses for new and returning players.
If you have any problems of various kinds, you can contact the support team by emailing [email protected].
Exclusive Welcome Bonus
One of the interesting offers Parimatch has for Indian players is a special bonus from ambassador Dale Steyn.
To get this 150% bonus, you need to:
- Deposit an account worth 300 roubles or more.
- To wager the bonus.
To wager the bonus and withdraw the money, you need to make a betting turnover of 8 times the amount of the bonus. Only events with odds of 1.75 and above count. A week is given for the wagering of the bonus. The maximum bonus amount is Rs 20,000.
Other Bonuses Parimatch
Parimatch India also has a similar bonus of 150% up to Rs 20,000. To get it, you also have to deposit Rs 300 or more, and then you can get the 150% bonus. However, wagering is simpler in this case because bets on events with odds of 1.5 or higher are taken into account and the betting turnover must be 5 times the amount of the bonus. A week is also given for wagering.
If you do not wager your bonus within that time, the unrealized portion of the bonus will be forfeited.
Parimatch offers popular sports for Indian players such as:
- Cricket: If you are a cricket fan, there are various leagues available for you to bet on, including the Indian Premier League and many others.
- Football: Football fans will be able to bet on regional, national as well as international, and club competitions and championships.
- Kabaddi: Kabaddi is not practiced by many countries and championships in this sport started not so long ago. However, Indian players have an undeniable love for kabaddi. Therefore, they will have Parimatch betting on kabaddi available for all competitions.
- Tennis: Predictions on matches of this sport can bring in good profits. Parimatch offers Indian players betting on ATP, WTA, ITF, World Cups, and so on.
- Volleyball: Pari Match India offers Indian punters bets on volleyball matches in more than 15 championships in different countries.
In all, Parimatch India has more than 25 sports. The site also offers to bet on cybersports. You will be able to bet on Dota 2, Counter-Strike, and many other games.
How to Deposit and Withdrawal at Parimatch?
Indian players can make deposits or withdraw winnings using dozens of payment systems popular in India. Among them:
- Direct bank transfer etc.
For both deposits and withdrawals, the minimum amount is Rs 300. However, a lot can depend on the particular payment system. For example, the speed of deposits and withdrawals. Deposits most often come quickly, but withdrawals will have to wait a little longer. But usually, the withdrawals are made within an hour or two.
Parimatch Mobile App
For more comfort with Parimatch, download the mobile app from the official website. It will fit almost any modern smartphone. In the case of android, you will need to download and install the apk file, while in the case of iOS you will go to the official page in the App Store.
The best part is, that their app offers the same functionality as the official website.
Now talking about legality, Parimatch & several other betting sites operate legally in India which we’ve covered in some of our other articles.
- List of Cricket Betting Apps for Android & iOS in India
- Fairplay Review – Know about one of the Most Popular Betting sites in India
- Melbet – SPorts Forecast app review
This concludes our Parimatch review – register on the website, bet on cricket and win!